Specialist Immigration Solicitors
Paradise Law Solicitors are specialist immigration solicitors. Based in the heart of Birmingham, our immigration solicitors provide cutting edge legal advice and representation. We provide bespoke advice to individuals and businesses in respect of all areas of UK immigration law.
Why Choose Paradise Law Solicitors?
Our immigration solicitors have helped numerous clients’ procure visas for the UK or impugn Home Office immigration decisions, thereby amassing wealth of knowledge and experience to deal with convoluted matters.
We endeavour to comprehend our clients’ circumstances by treating them as valuable people as opposed to counting them as numbers. Our clients’ aims and objectives are paramount to us so we strive to understand them by dealing with matters efficiently and in a cost effective manner.
Established by Sidiq Awal, who is well equipped with the expertise in immigration law, and has a dual qualifications as a solicitor of the Supreme Court of England and Wales and a Fellow of the Charted Institute of the Legal Executives.
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of England and Wales
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives
- LLB Honours – Coventry University
- Post Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice Course – University of Law
Court of Appeal
- Kofi Kusi –v- SSHD – successful in obtaining an Order from the Court of Appeal for bail.
- AARON MENSAH -v- SSHD  & Marcus Sarkodie –v- SSHD – in which the Upper Tribunal overturned the First – Tier Tribunal’s determination. Held that marriage contracted by proxy is valid as long as valid in the country the marriage took place (the Lex loci celebrationist principle).
First Tier Tribunal
- Susan John & Others v SSHD– Successful in appeal to the First – Tier Tribunal in respect of Residence Card applications.
- Bushra Mohammed v Entry Clearance – Successful in appeal to the First – Tier Tribunal in respect of entry clearance matter.
High Success Rate
We are passionate about immigration law and as such provide unparalleled legal advice to our clients. With this approach coupled with high success rate of services provided to clients within the immigration field, we have established excellent rapport with clients and continue to obtain referrals as a result of the high standard of professionalism that underpins our services.