We provide professional service to Claimants’ only. We can assist claimants with their employment disputes inter alia:
- Preparation and review of employment contracts
- Advising and providing legal support in disciplinary and grievance matters.
- Legal representation at the Employment Tribunals.
- Negotiation of severance packages and settlement agreements
We provide fixed fees on particular work carried out. However this may vary depending on the convoluted nature of the work. It is our policy that prior to undertaking any work; we will discuss with you the costs involved before proceeding on the case. Please find below a breakdown of our professional costs:
- Initial one-hour consultation meeting, document review and initial advice £150
- Taking initial instructions, reviewing papers and advising on the merits and likely compensation and entering a pre-claim conciliation to explore whether a settlement can be reached: £350-500.00 depending on the volume and complexity of the (This is likely to be revisited throughout the matter and subject to change and where necessary counsel advice may be sought).
- Preparation ET1 form outlining your claim and nature of disputes £400-600
- Reviewing and advising on the claim or response from the other party £250.00
- Complying with unless or specific order made by the Employment Tribunal £250.00
- Exchanging documents with the other party and agreeing and preparing a bundle of documents: £250.00
- Preparation of schedule of loss £150-300
- Preparing and attending a Preliminary Hearing £300.00
- Preparation of witness statements £400-700
- Agreeing on a list of issues and chronology £300
- Preparing skeleton argument £500-800.
- Preparing instruction to counsel £150.00
- Disbursements are costs related to your matter that are payable to third parties, such as court fees. We handle the payment of the disbursements on your behalf to ensure a smoother process.
- Counsel’s fees estimated to be between £750 and £2000 per day (depending on the experience of the advocate) for attending a Tribunal Hearing (including preparation).
SIDIQ AWAL Solicitor/Director
Sidiq Awal is Head of Employment Law. He has many years’ experience in Employment Law.
How Paradise Law Solicitors can help
Whether contentious or non-contentious, Kindly contact our Civil and Commercial experts on 0121 285 2535 or 07940077805 or email email@example.com for bespoke advice.